Cascade County Fair Sale! July 10-11
This year's Cascade County Fair Sale will be conducted here! Sale Day Support:
Accounts Info / Approval - 406.855.1335
Bidding, How-to - 406.855.0051
Montana 4-H is the youth development program of Montana State University Extension. 4-H is the largest, out-of-school youth development program in the state, reaching nearly 20,000 youth in all 56 counties and 7 reservations each year.
We are all very excited to reach so many buyers who support our youth 4-H Programs! Thank you to all of our returning buyers and New ones!
Here's more about how bidding will work on the final fair sale on Saturday...
- Bid anytime Friday until Saturday when lots begin closing at 5:00pm
- Lots close with 2 minute increments. Lot 1 closes at 5:00, Lot 2 at 5:02 etc.
- Lots have extend time feature where if someone places a bid inside the last 60 seconds, an additional 60 seconds will be added to all lots.
- Lots will close in lot order.
- Bidding increments will change with price level.
BUYER PAYS APPLICABLE FEES
Buyers are responsible for paying Harvest and Delivery fees. Buyers must choose a Butcher from the Butcher Information sheet attached to the Sale Event Page. These Fees will be applied to the animals after the sale on your invoice.
- Delivery Fee: $25 per head. (N/A for Rabbit Pen)
- The Initial Harvest fees are:
- $125 per steer
- $55 per hog
- $55 per goat
- $55 per lamb
By Bidding on any lot on Montana Cattle ConneXion.com you and by Bidding on this County Fair Sale, YOU agree to the specific Terms & Conditions of this sale, and the website. You agree on behalf of the firm or entity you are doing business as. See Terms and Conditions at link on right side of page.