Call to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
XC Ranch NHTC Heifer Calves
90 HD 100% Black Angus at 575 lbs Ship Nov. 2-3
- Sold Winning Bid: $132.50
- 4 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Lindsay, NE
- 645 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Heifer Calves
- Approx Head Count 90
- Base Weight 570
- Breed or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Weight Variance Uneven
- Vaccinations and Program Alpha CD, Clostridium, Perfringes Type A at Birth; Branding & PreWeaning: Vision 8 Somnus, Pyramid 5 Presponse HM (x3), Bovillis Corona InterNasal (Branding Only), Multi-Min, Cydectin Injectable
- Value Added Program NHTC Age & Source Verified thru IMI Global
- Weaned No
- Feed prior to shipping On cows grazing on mountain pasture. Free choice Chelated Mineral.
- Location Carey Ranch 10 mi South of Boulder MT which is 225 miles West of Billings MT.
- Delivery Date Range November 2-3,2019
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort, sex, haul one mile on stock trailers, unload and Weigh on the ground with 1% Shrink,
- Slide $0.12
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Lot # 101
- System ID # 202844
- End Date
- Start Date
- 645 Page Views
Great set of calves from the Carey Family. Five generations of ranching. Steer mates fed out and Grade over 94% Choice+ and 75% CAB. A real efficient set with steers finishing at 1350-1375. These cattle historically have not been implanted and this year have enrolled in the NHTC program through IMI Global.
There will be about 20% of calves with nipped ears (more than half the ear remaining) as another hard winter hit during the calving season. It should be noted, the XC Ranch uses a right ear notch as part of their brand to help identify cattle on the grazing association. Calves with both frozen ears and a frozen tail will not ship.
There are no questions for this listing.