Call Boe to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
Whiskey Springs Ranch Yearling Steers
390 Head 97% Black Angus at 950 Lbs, Deliver Immediately Sep 2 - Sep 6
- Kind and Sex Yearling Steers
- Approx Head Count 390
- Base Weight 950
- Breed or Color Percentages 97% Black, 3% Reds(8)/CharX(3)
- Weight Variance Uneven
- Vaccinations and Program 2 Rounds SomuBac & Injectable Dectomax; BoviShield Gold on arrival.
- Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin Purchased, Country Sales
- Feed prior to shipping Grazing on BIG country in Mountain Pastures.
- Location Bodner Ranch at Raynesford, 180 miles NW of Billings, MT.
- Delivery Date Range September 2-6
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 3% Shrink
- Slide $0.08 over slide up to 40 lbs then $0.80 flat rate for every pound after.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406-855-0051
- Lot # 002
- System ID # 220142
- End Date
- Start Date
- 80 Page Views
Big String of Big Steers. Cross bred and on a great health program. The video was taken back in May just before turnout. Bodner's run these yearlings on big mountain pastures with lots of timber.
There are no questions for this listing.