Call to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
Stamp Ranch Steer & Heifer Calves (HFRS $12 BACK)
62/38 ST/HF 80% Black/LimX 20% Red at 585/535 Lbs, Deliver Nov 11 to Nov 15
- Starting Bid: $145.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- 155 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Steer & Heifer Calves
- Approx Head Count 100
- Base Weight 585
- Breed or Color Percentages 80% Black/Limmi Cross 20% Red
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 15%-20%)
- Vaccinations and Program Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots : Vision 20/20 SPUR & Inforce 3 & Long-Range Dewormer (Late May) ; Ultrabac 7 Somubac & Bovshield Gold OneShot (Oct 6) ;
- Weaned No
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed prior to shipping On the cow, Grazing on native dryland pasture. Fed Hay as needed with recent snow storms.
- Location Stamp Ranch 32 miles North of Billings, MT
- Delivery Date Range Nov 11 to Nov 15
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Slide $0.12 over slide
- Comments Mixed Load: Apprx 62 Steers Base WT of 585; Apprx 38 Heifers Base WT 535 Selling $12 Back
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Lot # 1103
- System ID # 239102
- End Date
- Start Date
- 155 Page Views
High Growth calves that are late born and still wean at high weight. Born in a 50-60 Day period, Most being born on the first cycle.
Look for High Weaning & Yearling Growth EPDs, Large Ribeye Ratio for Muscling in Sires. Selecting Sires from Symens Bros Limousine from Amherst SD. Over 20 years of Symens Limmi Bulls. Long-time relationship.
No Frozen ears will be brought to the scale.
Grazing on Dryland Pasture and Free Choice Salt-Mineral with SmartLic Supplement Tubs. Synovex C at Branding on Steers only 60%+: Mostly home raised cow herd but have had to buy some cows for expansion.
There are no questions for this listing.