Call to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
Armstrong Angus Weaned, Steer Calves
90 Hd 96% Black Angus, 4% Reds at 665 Lbs, Deliver Dec 2 to Dec 6
- Sold Winning Bid: $150.00
- 13 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Springfield, MN
- 284 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Weaned, Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 90
- Base Weight 665
- Breed or Color Percentages 100% Back Angus
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 15%-20%)
- Vaccinations and Program Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots : Vision 7 & Pyramid 5 PreSponse ; Vision 7 Somnus & Pyramid 5 PreSponse ;
- Weaned 45+ Days
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed prior to shipping Weaned, Running out, Grazing on regrowth hay meadows, Fed Long-stem Hay as needed
- Location Jefferson Vet Clinic at Cardwell, MT
- Delivery Date Range Dec 2 to Dec 6
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Haul 7 miles, Weigh on the ground with 1% Shrink.
- Slide $0.10 Over Slide
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Lot # 1107
- System ID # 239274
- End Date
- Start Date
- 284 Page Views
Our goals from the beginning have been to focus on fertility, longevity, mothering ability, and calf vigor. Cows must have a good disposition and mother their calves. Calves must get up and suck on their own or they are castrated. Free-Choice Salt & Mineral Program
We are currently testing our yearling bulls for feed efficiency and do try to improve performance traits, but are very cautious of sacrificing our basic function, maternal traits. We have always tried to raise the most functional and profitable cattle possible whether through AI or bull selection. We have found that the most profitable cattle have not always been the most popular or the ones with the best EPDs.
Uniform Calves in the top tier cattle for marbling and CAB.
97% Choice +, 70%+ CAB
5% or Less have Frozen Ears, will accept $100 discount on these cattle.
There are no questions for this listing.