Call to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
Mulvey Gulch Ranch Yearling Steers & Open Heifers
48/19 Hd 100% Black Angus at 900/725 Lbs, Deliver Nov 15 to Nov 22
- Sold Winning Bid: $132.50
- 2 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Springfield, MN
- 207 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Yearling Steers & Heifers
- Approx Head Count 67
- Base Weight 900
- Breed or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Weight Variance Very Uneven (+/- 20%-25%)
- Vaccinations and Program Preconditioning Shots & Booster at Turnout : Pyramid 5, Vision 8, Endovac, Cydectin (Early May)
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed prior to shipping Running out, Grazing on regrowth hay meadows, Fed Long-stem Hay as needed.
- Location At Ranch Scale 14 S of Boulder, which is 30 miles south of Helena and 30 miles north of Butte
- Delivery Date Range Nov 15 to Nov 22
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, trail 1 mile to corrals, weigh on the ground with 2% shrink
- Slide $0.08 Over/Under Slide with 25 lbs STOPs
- Comments 48 Steers at 900 lbs /19 Heifers at 725 lbs. Sell at same price.
- Representative and Contact Number Josh Becker 406.498.3201
- Lot # 008
- System ID # 239452
- End Date
- Start Date
- 207 Page Views
Steers & Heifers Sell at the same price.
The Mulvey Gulch Ranch is a large Grass Fed operation selling all-natural Grass Fed Beef. These cattle are yearlings that have been treated for Foot Rot, Pinkeye through the summer and last Spring. The very biggest and the very lightest cattle were pulled off.
We get bulls from several reputable angus breeders. Coleman Angus, Pharo Cattle Company, Redland Angus, Diamond D Angus, Armstrong Angus etc. The majority of these are easy calving, easy fleshing bulls. Moderate frame, with light milk production.
These bulls produce cows that can run out in the hills, calve on their own and make calves with the ability to fatten easily. They have access to a very balanced nutritional grazing program. They are also supplemented with salt and RIO grassmaster tubs to pick up for any deficiencies in their grazing. In addition, we inject them with multimin 90 several times during their life to supplement them with minerals.
There are no questions for this listing.