Boulder MT - Tested Open Heifers
230 head 100% Black Angus at 775 Lbs, Deliver Nov 24
- Sold Winning Bid: $127.50
- 2 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Springfield, MN
- 263 Page Views
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Yearling Heifers
- Approx Head Count 230
- Base Weight 775
- Breed 100% Black Angus
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Medium
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations and Program Preconditioning Shots & Booster at Turnout : Pyramid 5, Vision 8, Endovac, Cydectin (Early May)
- Weaned 90+
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program In feedlot pens Fed Long-stem Hay
- Location Ranch Scale S of Boulder, 215 miles West of Billings, MT
- Delivery Date Range November 24
- Weighing Conditions AM gather, Weigh on the ground with 3% shrink
- Slide $0.08 Over Slide
- Feature Reputation
- Lot # 1
- System ID # 468216
- End Date
- Start Date
- 263 Page Views
A set of yearling heifers that are really hard to find. LOTS of compensatory gain.
They have been summering on grass but due to the weather they were recently brought into the feed pens and are only being fed long hay. Fancy, green, moderate framed heifers like peas in a pod. Sorted from 266 head.
- The Mulvey Gulch ranch gets bulls from several reputable angus breeders. Coleman Angus, Pharo Cattle Company, Redland Angus, Diamond D Angus, Armstrong Angus etc. The majority of these are easy calving, easy fleshing bulls. Moderate frame, with light milk production. They are also supplemented with salt and RIO grassmaster tubs to pick up for any deficiencies in their grazing. In addition, we inject them with multimin 90 several times during their life to supplement them with minerals.
There are no questions for this listing.