Grass weight Heifer Calves, Green, weaned and tough!
Healthy calves weaned since late October. will have about 40 head late born weaned early january. Will be Green. Commodity English cross calves with Angus and Hereford Breeding. Coloration will range from straight Black Angus to straight Hereford with variations of BWF & RWF in between.
"They'll look like Box Cars when they're finished!"
You'll like these calves more every day you have them. These calves will grow and have the frame in the genetics to grow!
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Weaned Heifer Calves
- Sex Heifers
- Approx Head Count 155
- Base Weight 675
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages 60% Black BWF, 30% RWF (few Hereford), 10% CharX
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Medium
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations Program Pre-Weaning Shots in September
- Weaned 60+ Days
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program In feedlot pens, Fed Long Hay
- Location Ranch Scale 10 miles S of Dillon, MT; Which is 65 miles S of Butte
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 3% Shrink
- Slide $0.12 Over Slide
- Item # 505223
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 187 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.