Denton, MT - Weaned Steer Calves
110 Head 60% Blk/BWF, 30% CharX, 10% Red/RWF at 500 lbs Ship Feb 1-5
- Final Price: $186.00
Light end steers. Weaned in Mid November, running in big feed pens fed Chopped hay and a few pounds of a grower pellet with mineral pack, bovatec and protein.
A real reputation outfit with top quality cattle and as fair to deal with as anyone. They only send the best! I often don't have to sort anything because they pull it off before the scale for you! These cattle were sorted for size in late December. Healthy calves ready for grass or the bunk!
Charolais are sired by EATON Bulls, high growth cattle with performance.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steers
- Sex Steers
- Approx Head Count 110
- Base Weight 500
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages 60% Black/BWF, 30% CharX, 10% Red
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs.
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations Program Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots: Vision 7, Somnus, Pyramid 5+ PreSponse
- Weaned 60+ Days
- Origin 95% Home-Raised, few of neighbour's calves purchased with same breeding
- Feed Program In Big Feed pens, Fed Chopped Hay & straw (5-10%) with grower pellet/bovatec + Mineral Pack
- Location Feedlot Scale 3 miles West of Denton, MT; 165 miles NW of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Slide $0.14, Over Slide
- Item # 505392
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 72 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.