Boulder, MT - Mixed Calves
60/50 Hd 90% Black Angus/5% BWF/5% CharX at 585/535 Lbs, Ship ~Sep 16 (-$12 Hfrs
- Final Price: $173.00
A Fancy set of Home-Raised Calves. Powerful set with some great genetics for growth and muscle.
High quality, High Dollar sires with heavy muscling is reflected in the calves. Sires with exceptional production and maternal EPDs are selected to enhance our herd. We feel the feeding chopped hay in bunks from the time of birth before turnout to pasture allows for an easier transition at weaning.
A big sort, no replacements kept, making this a uncommon load of calves. Heifers would absolutely be replacement quality, the steers fancy! Lots of value here.
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Mixed Calves
- Sex Mixed Sexes
- Approx Head Count 110
- Base Weight 585
- Approximate Shipping Date Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages 90% Black Angus/5% BWF/5% CharX
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs.
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations Program Calf-hood Shots & Pre-Weaning Shots : March - Alpha C & D ; May - Pyramid 5, Vision 8/Somnus, Multimin, Ivermectin
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the cow, Running out on pasture, Grazing on native dryland pasture, Grazing on irrigated pasture
- Location Ranch corrals 10 miles south of Boulder, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the Ground with 2% Shrink
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Comments -$12 on heifers
- Item # 576493
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 362 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.