Willmore Ranch Weaned, Heifer Calves
45 Hd 100% Black Sim X Angus at 580 Lbs, Deliver Nov 17 to Nov 25
- Starting Bid: $135.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- 782 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Weaned, Heifer Calves
- Approx Head Count 45
- Base Weight 580
- Breed 100% black. 75% SimAngus 25% Angus
- Vaccinations and Program Spring Shots & Fall Pre-Weaning Shots : 4/30/19 - vision 7 and pasturella ; 9/1/19 - Ultrabac 7 ;
- Weaned 45+ Days
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program Weaned, Running out, Fed Long-stem Hay, Payback calf creep B100 AU140 hand fed 3 lbs/day past 3 weeks
- Location Roy MT scale. Can be delivered within reason.
- Delivery Date Range Nov 17 to Nov 25
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, haul to yards and weigh on the ground Straight. Negotiable based on delivery point.
- Slide $0.12 cents over/under up to 25 lb over/under base weight. 25 lb STOP
- Comments Can be delivered to a central point within reason.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Lot # 1108
- System ID # 239409
- End Date
- Start Date
- 782 Page Views
Breeding for Efficient, low input cattle that still wean and perform while being able to breed back. 60 days Efficiency, moderate yet high growth and carcass, fertility and phenotype. Using Hilltop Angus, Arntzen Angus for efficient production females.
Prickly Pear Simmental - for high growth and well performing continental influence.
Various home raised Bulls from top A.I. sires- we know which of our cows perform best in our program and select those cows to utilize artificial insemination to create replacement females and bulls that will enhance those qualities in our herd.
No Frozen ears will be brought to the scale.
March/April born heifer calves. 3 weeks weaned at time of consignment. Docile and healthy. Over ten years of artificial insemination utilized in selecting replacement females for this program. Calves will be full eared and all black hided. Run in large rough country all summer without supplements other than salt and mineral. Calves have been receiving 3 lbs/day of medicated calf creep since weaning to promote health and immunity. Heifers sired by mostly 1/2 and 3/4 blood SimAngus bulls with a handful sired by Hilltop or Arntzen angus bulls.