Why Montana Cattle ConneXion?
With over 25 Years in the Cattle Marketing Business, MCC offers Experience, Innovation and Flexibility to our customers! We strive to improve our services all the time by embracing new methods and new technology to actively market cattle to the buyers who want them! We market Top-Quality Northern Cattle that perform on a grid. We encourage out customers to explore marketing on a grid that rewards you for quality. Never sell on the grid before? Call us! We can help you evaluate grids from different packers to find the best for you.
- A broker that works closely with you to help build a marketing plan to fit your operation and meet your goals!
- A more personal approach to video and marketing to help communicate confidence in the cattle!
- Aggressive marketing by our Brokers to find cattle that fit your program!
- Low-Stress buying with First-Bid Reserve, No Cattle will get PO'd on you!
Montana Cattle ConneXion.com Marketing Services!
Buy Cattle with Confidence, on an easy, stress-free platform!
- "Cattle offered to us in the country are priced way too high"
- Sellers would rather just set their price and sell with the least risk they can get. But they find and quote the highest prices paid off videos and auctions across the country. These prices can be misleading because they may not represent the same type of cattle with respect to delivery date, freight distance or any other qualities. On the other hand, Feeders also can find the lowest prices paid for cattle across the country, making no notes of quality or kind. This creates a huge disconnect between asking prices and offering prices, both of which are too high and too low respectively. MCC is committed to finding fair market value for sellers and potential for profitability for Feeders.
"When buying on the video sales I feel like they just bidding me up. I never know who I’m up against."
- MCC and our brokers take great care to build relationships and be completely transparent with buyers and sellers. MCC and our sellers will not run up bids just for show. The first price is a guaranteed minimum reserve that sellers have agreed to prior to the exchange. You will also be able to see the town and state form where the other bidders are from.
“I want to deal with people I know.”
- The Cattle Business is based on relationships and doing business with people you know. We know that feeders and buyers want to have a connection and or relationship with the people they are doing business with. MCC is a family run business just like most farms and ranches across the country. You can buy with confidence knowing that the Robbie family, our friends, customers and partners can be your ConneXion and a trusted partner when buying cattle!
"We don't like when on a video auction where we finally get something bought worth the money and they get P.O.’d!"
- MCC sales are “First Bid Meets Reserve” so our buyers can be confident in getting what they bid on. Our brokers will have a "Suggested Reserve Price" that is a calculated value of the cattle based on current futures market value, but sellers must 100% agree and may price cattle higher based on their needs. Cattle priced higher than the market are much less likely to sell and will incur a PO fee.
“My order buyers bought me the most expensive video cattle they could find.”
- This is something we hear quite often but you can cut out maybe one, two or three middlemen with Montana Cattle ConneXion. Our timed online auctions are set up in a format that many farmers and feeders have been buying & selling equipment with for years now. ConneXion Exchanges are open for several days and easy to use on your phone or on the computer. This ease of use allows feeders to still view and bid on cattle at your convenience throughout your busy day. You can also use the “Proxy Bid” feature to set your max bid and walk away. The proxy takes emotion out of the equation so you can be objective about your cattle buying process. Your high bid can’t be seen by anyone and will only keep you in the game and go higher if someone is bidding against you.
Building Relationships in the Cattle Business, Benefiting both Buyer and Seller! You get to deal with professional brokers that want to build a partnership with you. They represent you at delivery time and do their best to follow up on the cattle later in the year to develop mutually benefiting relationships. We work hard to match cattle to the right programs to help create value and profitability for both of you!