Marketing Your Cattle with Integrity!
ConneXion Livestock Marketing specializes in representing producers and marketing their cattle to buyers across the US. ConneXion is different from other marketing companies and meets the needs of Cattlemen in a changing industry.
We offer the personal relationship of a local buyer with the marketing power & financial security of a national company. This hybrid platform combines the best practices across multiple industries in marketing and technology to be a ConneXion between Buyers and Sellers.
Think of Us like Real Estate Agents, except with cattle!
- We gather market information for you to properly price your product for the most value
- Get videos and herd information to advertise to buyers across the nation
- Bring the buyers and offers to you and negotiate a contract with both parties
- Set up a final delivery date to close the deal
- Facilitate Payment with a 100% Guaranteed Escrow Service!
How It Works:
- Contact a ConneXion Broker or Fill out one of the forms above so we can start a price valuation of your cattle.
- A Broker will contact you with the estimated price valuation and talk about a strategy for you.
- If you decide to market your cattle with ConneXion, the Broker will set up a time to come video the cattle and get any other final information we need to sell them effectively.
- Cattle contract with video will be listed on the Show List or added to the Auction Catalog.
- When the Cattle are Sold, our brokers will set up delivery dates and organize buyer and payment information.
- Brokers will be present on shipping day to make sure all contract specifications are met. Payment will be wired via Guaranteed Escrow account.
Can We Answer Your Questions?
Sales Information -
- FREE to get an evaluation of what your cattle are worth in the Current Market
- FREE to have a professional come out and video your cattle
- FREE to Consign to an Auction or to be Listed on the Show List
- 2% Commission on the Sale of Feeder Cattle and 3% on Breeding Stock. We only get paid when we get a deal done for you!
- A real quality look at your calves with professional video
- Outline all the work and dedication you put in to your nutrition and vaccination programs
- Give them the confidence through your genetic programs and goals for producing a quality, uniform set of calves with performance
Wouldn't they pay you the best price possible for your calves?
About ConneXion -
With ConneXion, we help you do the 3 most important things that help you to get the best price!
1. REPRESENT the cattle accurately & properly to give confidence to buyers now and in the future!
Give the most accurate information possible about your management, genetics, health, and nutrition program! This information helps buyers to know exactly what they are getting!
With ConneXion, you get a Full Web Page with Descriptions, Write-ups, Documents, Photos and Video, dedicated to only your cattle. Better than a 3x3" Square in a 100 page catalog right?
If possible, include any historical data about past delivery weights, past feedlot performance, finishing weights and carcass quality if available. This important data gives buyers a better idea of how the cattle will perform so they can more accurately forecast costs, opportunities and revenue! Also, Don't forget to get a Test Weight! It's well worth your time and effort!
- Quality Video! - We can't stress enough how important quality video is to give buyers a real-life look at what they are buying. This is the only physical representation they will get before the cattle arrive.
2. EXPOSE the value of your program to the right kind of buyers who value quality!
- Calling 3 or 4 cattle buyers and trying create competition barely ever works. It's an auction with only 3 or 4 buyers bidding you less!
ConneXion will actively Market your cattle online to thousands of potential buyers who value quality! Through targeted marketing across multiple platforms, we will reach the right buyer for you!
Our world class Buyer base has buyers registered from 29 states and most of them across the heart of the cattle feeding region, and we get new buyers signing up every month!
- Reaching Big Commercial feedlots isn't enough to create competition either. Commercial yards are only looking for cattle of an average quality UNDER a certain price. It's all about volume. That's why big commercial yards like the big videos, there is a certain standard of quality and they can get lots of cattle bought under their price limit all in one shot.
3. Make it Easy for Buyers to COMPETE for your cattle!
If Buyers have to filter through 100 pages of a catalog, somehow pick yours out of 100,000 head and happen to catch the two minutes that you're on the block, is that really the best for you?
With Either the "Show List" or "Online Exchange" Marketing Options, ConneXion makes it easy for buyers to view and purchase your cattle online!
- If you work with a country order buyer, how many feeders will they contact about your cattle? 10? 20? Actually, it may only be 4 or 5. Then, they probably won't make them bid against each other.
Your cattle will be listed until we can get a deal done for you. Our Show List is marketed weekly to thousands of feeders and buyers across the United States. No one can market your cattle better! Better than hoping everyone is watching your 2 minutes of Glory on the Auction Block right?
- Cattle Feeders with capacities ranging from 60 head to 100,000 head!
- Our Primary Feeder Buyers are from Family Farms & Feeding Operations across ND, SD, CO, MN, IA, NE, KS
- Yearling Buyers and Grazing Programs also span across ID, MT, WA, CA, WY
These Buyers are looking for cattle across the whole spectrum! These are some particular interests of a few of our buyers...
- Charolais Crosses
- Herefords Only
- 1,000 lbs Yearlings
- 300 lbs Calves
- Feeding Cows
- GAP or Natural Program Cattle
- Weaned Grass Calves
It Doesn't Matter! We can find the buyers for any class or program!
- Show List - Negotiated Marketing
- Online Auctions - Price Discovery
- Special Sales - Herd Dispersion Sales Special for a Single Seller
All Livestock Sales through ConneXion are transacted through an Escrow Trust Account. An Escrow Account is a regulated account to protect two parties during high dollar transactions.
ConneXion has a fiduciary responsibility and is non-partial third party who acts with the interest of both buyers and sellers in mind to make sure both parties and the complex sales arrangements are satisfied.
Here's How Payments Work:
- Upon successful Purchase/Winning Bid for Livestock, $100 per head partial payment is due from Buyer. ConneXion will pay $90 per head to the Seller as down payment and hold $10 per head as deposit on commission.
- Prior to shipping day, the Buyer must pay 100% of Gross Contract amount less Down Payment into the Escrow Trust.
- ConneXion Representative and Seller will weigh, sort and slide the cattle like any other delivery according to contract terms.
- Cattle will ship to the Buyer. Buyer has a 24 hour inspection period from the time the cattle ship. Upon approval from Buyer, exact sale proceeds will be wired to seller's account.
ConneXion's Online Platform is revolutionizing the way cattlemen buy and sell livestock. Our Escrow Trust offers a 100% Guarantee of payment like no other marketing company in the nation can match!
By Wiring the funds directly to the seller, the payment is more secure and funds are available to the seller faster than a check. Personal and Certified Checks are becoming obsolete in commerce because of the rampant fraud across the country. Most banks will not even accept a certified check anymore because of the increased risk of fraud.
How Does It Work? -
If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of the site.