Stanford, MT - Weaned Heifers
85 Head CharX Heifers at 650 lbs Deliver March 20
- Final Price: $139.00
Green, crossbred calves with vigor! Running out on pasture and fed long-stem hay. No treatments, have been a really healthy set of calves.
Ranch uses Black Angus, Hereford and Charolais Bulls. Primarily CharX calves with a few Reds all will be green and ready to gain!
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned, Heifer Calves
- Sex Heifers
- Approx Head Count 85
- Base Weight 650
- Approximate Shipping Date Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages Approx 85% Charolais Cross; 15% Red/RWF
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1325-1375 lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations Program Spring & Fall Shots: Pyramid 5 Presponse, Vision 8 Somnus, Pour-on
- Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program Weaned, Running out, Fed Long-stem Hay.
- Location Suprise Creek Colony 5 miles West of Stanford, MT which is 160 Miles NW of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Haul 4 miles, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Item # 505836
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 148 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.