Stanford, MT - Weaned Steers
45 Head CharX, BWF/RWF Steers at 590 lbs Ship March 20
- Final Price: $160.00
Green, crossbred calves with vigor! Running out on pasture and fed long-stem hay. No treatments, have been a really healthy set of calves. Light end of the calves, but we'll still take 5-10 head off the bottom.
Ranch uses Black Angus, Hereford and Charolais Bulls. Commodity Cross Color variation in these cattle but all will be green and ready to gain!
This delivery is right for the buyer! Cattle are gathered off pasture, hauled with pickups/stock trailers to the scale about 4-5 miles and weighed with a 2% Shrink. Then take a big sort!
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned, Steer Calves
- Sex Steers
- Approx Head Count 45
- Base Weight 590
- Approximate Shipping Date Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages Approx 40% Charolais Cross; 30% Black BWF; 10% Red/RWF
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/-15%-20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1325-1375 lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Vaccinations Program Spring & Fall Shots: Pyramid 5 Presponse, Vision 8 Somnus, Pour-on
- Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed Program Weaned, Running out, Fed Long-stem Hay.
- Location Suprise Creek Colony 5 miles West of Stanford, MT which is 160 Miles NW of Billings, MT
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Haul 4 miles, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Item # 507390
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 171 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.