A Nice set of Home-Raised, Replacement Quality Heifer Calves. They are In feedlot pens, fed alfalfa/grass/triticale chopped hay. The Ranch had 500 Heifers, kept 100 as replacements and this will be the second best cut of them, still within the top half of all the heifers. Great quality Pureblood Angus heifers with plenty of bone to be a nice sized mature cow. Fairly Green but will stack a lot of weight on fast!
Bangs Vaccinated and ready for breeding. Not currently in the DSA but part of them had been earlier in the year so all heifers have been bled.
Purebred Angus Heifers. The genetics we are using are primarily Consensus, VRD, Cowboy-Up. We have been purchasing herd sires from Flesch Angus out of Shelby. I select moderate size, easy fleshing bulls with excellent dispositions. By raising our own registered angus bulls, I'm able to maintain quality control on udders, feet and femininity. The cattle are on Payback mineral program year round, thorough vaccination protocols.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie
- Kind and Sex Replacement Heifers
- Sex Heifers
- Approx Head Count 140
- Base Weight 700
- Approximate Shipping Date Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 10%-15%)
- Frame Size Medium
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Vaccinations Program Pre-Weaning & Weaning Boosters, Bangs Vaccinated and Bled.
- Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin 100% Home-raised Cow Herd
- Feed Program In feedlot pens, alfalfa/grass/triticale chopped hay
- Location 6 miles S of Twin Bridges, MT; 225 Miles West of Billings, MT
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Item # 557774
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 180 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.